Widex Moment 110
Widex Moment 110 Star Rating: 2/5
Price: £945 per aid, £1745 per pair
Style: BTE (Behind the Ear), ITE (In the Ear)
Fitting Style: RIC(Receiver in Canal), ITE (In the Ear), CIC (Completely in Canal)
Warranty: 5 Years
Founded over 60 years ago, Widex is one of the most popular hearing aid brands. Widex merged with Sivantos in 2019 and became WS Audiology; the third largest hearing aid brand in the world.
The Widex Moment Range
Launched in 2020, the Widex Moment range claims to be the “world’s first hearing aid to deliver a truly natural sound experience.”
The Widex Moment 110 Model
The Widex Moment 110 model is the introductory level of technology for this range, designed specifically for people with moderately active lifestyles.
- Fluid Sound Controller: this feature adjusts the settings automatically, optimising the hearing experience as the listening environment changes.
- Fluid Sound Analyzer (Sound Classes): this feature analyses the environment and prioritises different sounds to give the best experience. This is done by organising sound environments into ‘sound classes’, the Widex Moment 110 model has 3 different sound classes.
- Soft-level noise reduction: this feature reduces soft background noises to improve listening comfort.
- Noise Reduction: this feature reduces unwanted background noise.
- Zen IE: this feature provides personalised tinnitus management.
- Audibility Extender: this feature improves the understanding of high frequency speech sounds for users with that type of hearing loss.
- Variable Speed Compression: this feature automatically adjusts sounds to provide a stable and smooth listening experience.
- Evoke Smartphone App: this smartphone application enables the user to control key hearing aid functions and personalise the hearing aids.
- Tonelink Smartphone App: this smartphone application enables the user to control the hearing aids from a smartphone.
- WidexLink wireless connectivity: this feature wirelessly connects the hearing aids and DEX accessories.
- COM-DEX: this feature connects to most mobile phones and Bluetooth devices.
- COM-DEX Remote Mic: this feature clearly streams sounds from up to 25 metres away.
- UNI-DEX: this feature streams audio to the hearing aids from any device with a mini-jack output, including mobile phones.
- CALL-DEX: this device enables the streaming of conversations from your mobile phone to
- RC-DEX: this device is a mini remote that allows the user to change the volume and change the program.
- TV-DEX: this device allows the user to stream sounds from the TV directly to the hearing aids.
- TV-PLAY: this feature allows the user to stream sounds from the TV directly to the hearing aids without an intermediary device.
- PHONE-DEX 2: this device is a telephone with an answering machine feature that streams directly into the hearing aids.
- FM+DEX: this allows the user to stream FM to the hearing aids
The Widex Moment 110 is a rechargeable hearing aid. It takes 4 hours to charge fully and will last for 20 hours.